Grounded in feminist, queer, and antiracist politics, her sui generis analysis of the willful subject, the figure who wills wrongly or wills too much, suggests that willfulness might be required to recover from the attempt at its elimination.
Edit this record. Mark as duplicate.
Passar bra ihop
Find it on Scholar. Request removal from index. Revision history. This entry has no external links.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Add one. Setup an account with your affiliations in order to access resources via your University's proxy server Configure custom proxy use this if your affiliation does not provide a proxy. Configure custom resolver. A Willfulness Archive.
Sara Ahmed - forthcoming - Theory and Event 15 3. Sara Ahmed: Willful Subjects. Lizzy Willmington - - Feminist Legal Studies 23 2 Albert A.
- How Women Can Make It Work: The Science of Success?
- Spectroscopic Methods and Analyses: NMR, Mass Spectrometry, and Metalloprotein Techniques (Methods in Molecular Biology)!
- The Birthday of the Infanta;
- Publisher Description?
- CU Book Store - WILLFUL SUBJECTS;
- The Natural World of Lewis and Clark;
- ‘Bad influence’ and ‘willful subjects’ - University of Bristol.
Kuuire - - Dissertation, Duquesne University. Willful Ignorance and Self-Deception. Kevin Lynch - - Philosophical Studies 2 The Promise of Happiness.
- Willful Subjects: Responsibility, Fragility, History · Events at The University of Melbourne?
- Sara Ahmed: Willful Subjects.
- Willful Subjects: Responsibility, Fragility, History.
Sara Ahmed - - Duke University Press. Sara Ahmed - - Cambridge University Press.
Willful Subjects on Apple Books
Elisabeth Weber - - Semiotics Nota sobre la curvatura del querer. Jorge Mario Posada - - Studia Poliana Unamuno - - Filozofia 53 10 Feminist Futures. Sara Ahmed - - In Mary Eagleton ed.
Forged from a partnership between a university press and a library, Project MUSE is a trusted part of the academic and scholarly community it serves. Built on the Johns Hopkins University Campus.