- Understanding Peer Influence in Children and Adolescents (The Duke Series in Child Development and Public Policy).
- Antioxidant properties of selected culinary spices in: Herba Polonica Volume 62 Issue 1 ()!
- Spices: Flavor Chemistry and Antioxidant Properties (ACS Symposium).
- Conservative Realizations of Herglotz-Nevanlinna Functions.
Advanced technologies, 4 2 : 19— Hemijska Industrija, 69 5 : — Hemijska Industrija, — Tongnuanchan, P. Journal of Food Science, 79 7 : R—R Tsimidou, M. In: G. Charalambous, Spices, herbs and edible fungi, —, Amsterdam: Elsevier. Ultee, A. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 68 4 — Vazirian, M. Research Journal of Pharmacognosy, 2 1 : 41— Wang, Q.
In vitro evaluation of the activity of microencapsulated carvacrol against Escherichia coli with K88 pil.
Journal of Applied Microbiology 1, 6 : — Yanishlieva, N. Food Chemistry, 59— Die Nahrung, — Monatshefte Fur Chemie, — Open Journal Systems. Journal Help. User Username Password Remember me. Notifications View Subscribe. Font Size. Ljiljana P. Abstract Essential oil obtained from oregano Origanum vulgare L.
- Quality of Software Architectures and Software Quality: First International Conference on the Quality of Software Architectures, QoSA 2005, and Second International Workshop on Software Quality, SOQUA 2005, Erfurt, Germany, September 20-22, 2005. Proceedi.
- Ethics and the Media: An Introduction!
- IP Telephony Unveiled.
Keywords Origanum vulgare L. Full Text: PDF.
References Aquino, R. Remember me.
Antioxidant Properties of Spices, Herbs and Other Sources | Denys J. Charles | Springer
The team also evaluated the antioxidant effect of the essential oils from other spices used in the Mediterranean diet - oregano Origanum vulgare , thyme Thymus vulgaris , rosemary, Rosmarinus funcionarios cinalis and sage Salvia funcionarios cinalis. The objective of the study is to enable these spices to be incorporated into food products above all meat products as natural antioxidants. These alterations lead to a reduction in the useful lifespan of the food product.
To avoid such deterioration, the food industry uses synthetic antioxidants in its products. Stock photo.
Spices: Flavor Chemistry and Antioxidant Properties
Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable. Provides a general overview of spice chemistry. Discusses the characterization, extraction, and intensity of flavours. See details. Buy It Now. Add to cart. Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Information This text on flavours discusses characterization, extraction and intensity.
Flavour components and antioxidant properties of specific spices are identified, and methods are included for identifying specific spices and proving their authenticity.
Antioxidant properties of selected culinary spices
Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. Spices: Sources, Processing and Chemistry, S. Blank, J.
- Ozzy Osbourne - Randy Rhoads Tribute.
- Linux Email.
- Featured channels.
- Cloves are the best natural antioxidant?
- Alliance Persistence within the Anglo-American Special Relationship: The Post-Cold War Era.
- Natural Antioxidants: Chemistry, Health Effects, and Applications - Google книги.
- Creoles in Education: An appraisal of current programs and projects!
Lin, S. Devaud, R. Fumeaux, and L. Fay Vanilla, D. Havkin-Frenkel and R. Cadwallader, H. Baek, and M. Hiserodt, C. Ho, and R.